Tuesday, January 25, 2011

'My Daily Fortune,' the album

No, a musical production has not been inspired (yet!) by My Daily Fortune. But I wanted to share this cool idea with you readers, even though it's not really fortune cookie-related. At all.

This is not exactly an original idea; in fact, I had fun with stuff like this back in elementary school. But this is a new take on it.

My wife's cousin Danielle posted this on Facebook, and I gave it a try. The results are pretty cool:

1. Go to Wikipedia and Random article." The headline of that article is the name of your band.

2. Go to quotationspage.com and hit "Random Quotes." The last five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your album.

3 Go to flickr and click on the arrow next to “Explore." In the drop-down, select "Last 7 Days Interesting." The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.

What I came up with is the name of the father of a U.S. President, a quote from John Wayne, and a cool fuzzy picture of a hot chick:


No comments:

Post a Comment