Monday, January 3, 2011

'My Daily Fortune' to appear on Fox 4 tomorrow night!

The hits just keep on comin' for My Daily Fortune.

Tomorrow night during their 9 p.m. and 10 p.m. newscasts, Fox 4 News is going to run a feature about the blog. I'll be speaking with reporter Stephanie Hockridge.

That means I'm going to make a slight change to tomorrow's posting schedule. The Fine Folks at Fox Four want me to wait until tomorrow afternoon (when I'm in front of the camera) to open tomorrow's fortune, which means I won't post the fortune until tomorrow evening, hopefully around 6 or 6:30 p.m. Then, I may have to wait to write about the fortune until late tomorrow night. But I'll try my darnedest to post before midnight.

Additionally, Fox 4 wants to film me buying a lottery ticket tomorrow, which is going to change the ticket-purchasing schedule. I'll buy three days' worth tomorrow for the Wednesday Powerball drawing, then buy the rest of the week's worth for Saturday.

Be sure to tune in to Fox 4 tomorrow night at 9 and/or 10 p.m.!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm working late and decided to run out for some dinner - Chinese food, of course!

    Matt, you're gonna love this one:

    "Drive cautiously."

    UGGGHHHH!! Even the fortune cookie gods don't trust me.

    ReplyDelete