Monday, August 8, 2011

Today's fortune: August 8, 2011

Today's fortune: New and rewarding opportunities will soon develop for you.

This fortune has "Jamie" written all over it (not literally). Having taken the summer off to focus on her studies, she's currently applying for jobs in the field of education with the hopes of something temporary until her student teaching starts in the spring. Of course, if Jamie gets a job, I will directly benefit from the paycheck she receives, so this fortune does apply to me.

Speaking of Jamie (as I do so frequently) - I've never known anybody who is as employable as my wife. She has had five interviews - five - in the last few days, and I've never known a time where she's been unemployed for more than a few weeks unless it's by her own choosing. She's personable, smart and hard-working, so really it's no wonder she gets so many job offers.

Which bodes well for this fortune. I'm sure she'll be offered at least one of these jobs, and even if she doesn't get one of them, she plans on being a substitute teacher in the fall, a potentially lucrative profession.

On the widget-making front, I'm hoping opportunities develop for me soon, too. Even if it doesn't mean an instant promotion, any opportunity to make a better name for myself can be rewarding. I'm keeping my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment