Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Today's fortune: November 2, 2011

Today's fortune: You will be advanced socially, without any special effort.

Since this project is a year-long special effort to make fortunes come true, it's nice to know one of them will become reality without any special effort.

Maybe I'll be invited to join a social club. Perhaps Jamie and I will be asked to attend an opening at an art gallery. Or we'll be invited to a really great party.

As a matter of fact, I can check that last one off the list: seconds after opening this fortune, I logged on to Facebook. A friend had sent me a message asking for my address. She wants to invite us to a housewarming party.

Great job, fortune! Instant results with absolutely no special effort from me. Now I'm gonna kick back and see what else comes to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment