Friday, December 31, 2010

'My Daily Fortune' begins in one day!

All right, folks. Here we go.

The "My Daily Fortune" project will start tomorrow - January 1, 2011. And, in fairly dramatic fashion, if I do say so myself.

My wife Jamie (readers of this blog will become exceedingly familiar with her name) and I will be cheering in the New Year at a huge party inside a Kansas City-area hotel. After the countdown, our midnight kiss, the balloon drop and a rendition of "Auld Lang Syne," Jamie and I are going to sneak away and I'll open up the first cookie. Shortly after that, I'll make the very first official post on this blog.

If you're gonna be up past midnight (and who isn't going to be up tonight?), stop by and check out what fortune will kick off this journey.

Thanks in advance for reading, and here's wishing everyone a safe and happy 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment