Sunday, February 6, 2011

National radio appearance, local newspaper interview this week!

My Daily Fortune will be featured on Sirius/XM Satellite Radio on Monday!

At around 4 p.m. Central Time Monday, I'll be interviewed live on The Jay Thomas Show, which is broadcast on Sirius channel 108 and XM channel 139. The show will also be re-broadcast later that evening, I'm told.

If you don't know the name Jay Thomas, I guarantee you know his work as an actor and television and radio personality. He played Carla's husband on "Cheers." He played Murphy Brown's on-again, off-again boyfriend on "Murphy Brown." He starred in the sictom "Love & War." He co-starred in the wonderful film "Mr. Holland's Opus. And every Christmas season he appears on "The Late Show with David Letterman" and knocks a meatball off the top of Letterman's Christmas tree with a football. Here's a bootleg video that's sure to be blocked any second:



I'm excited to be a guest on the show and to chat with Mr. Thomas.

Also, if you're in the vicinity of Parkville, Mo., this coming week, stop by Park University, my alma mater, and pick up a copy of the Park Stylus. A talented young reporter named Jordan Wandfluh interviewed me for the Stylus, and the issue will be on newsstands this week.

2 comments: